Monday, July 27, 2009

catching up in photos...

Some highlights of our summer, since I've been remiss...

The Hubby and I at Young's Dairy, celebrating my birthday.


Bub (with her "bionic arm") and Buddy hiking at Glen Helen, same day.


Ditto--Glen Helen. "Cool Mom" overroad "Mean Dad" and let them get wet. Do I rock or what?


Bub's fish--LOVE this picture. From her week at "Quilt Camp" with Grandma and Grandad.


Buddy, hiking with us while Bub was gone.


My college roomie, Holly, and I, doing our best Calvin and Hobbes impersonations. She and her family spent the 4th of July weekend with us.


Hol's cutie patootie, who is exactly four days younger than Buddy.


The kiddos having fun 4th of July weekend!


Had to put this in because it makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD. My jock-brother's son, AKA "The Monster Fairy," on his fifth birthday. Great show hands!

2 comments:

cj said...

Has the brother seen that picture? Oh my.

lorie said...

Oh, yes. Deleted a similar one off his wife's camera. But mine remains... (cue wicked evil laugh in background)