Monday, July 11, 2005

lame excuses for not writing tonight...

...day seven or eight of the same !#@*! headache...work a twelve hour day tomorrow...it's already 11 PM and I'm just getting started...gave in to the granola this time..."Great, now I have guilt!"...the laptop is making my lap sweat...did I mention the !#@*! headache?... my perfectionistic streak isn't satisfied with what I'm currently working on...just looked at Dan's blog and got intimidated all over again...don't feel like toying with vulnerbility tonight...haven't seen my hubby all day...just wrote a piece for somebody ELSE'S site...the cat won't leave me alone...the other cat won't leave me alone...the hubby just smashed a light bulb all over the floor...I'm too busy creating excuses..."I'll try again tomorrow..."

"There is no try. There is only do."
Yoda

No comments: